Wednesday, May 28, 2014

DIY : Colorful Phone Cases


Hi guys, I thought that I'm sick today, or I just being lazy to do everything, or I have thinking a lot, or I have many problems, yeah, we couldn't said that as problem actually. I have this little thing that always disturbs me every seconds of my life, for 3 years or even 4 years, I'm not really sure. I know, that's sounds "to much" but, in fact, that's happen to me. Well guys, I'm told everything to you, and I hope this is only happen to me, cause it's hurts. Well I just told you my problem once, my toes nails stabbing the flesh and it's hurts me. Okay stop, I'll not gonna discuss about this anymore, let it be my own problem. May be Jesus gave me temptation. Yeah, I just believe in Him.
So guys, for today post I wanna to be showing you guys, How to spice up your phone with your phone cases. And these phone cases are easy to make and very cheap. So let's get started..
Materials :
  • Simple phone cases I suggest you to buy the cheap one, and buy 1 transparent case, and buy 2 simple cases
  • Stud & I'm not sure what is actually the name of the white ball that shimmering on the second picture, it's might be the fake pearl or the ornaments of tiara, well I dunno 
  • Colorful Pattern Papers
  • Glue, Penknife and scissor
  • Yellow/Gold/Glitter Gold acrylic paint and of course the paint brush
  • Colorful tape
How to make :

1. Pattern paper Case Decoration 
  • Put the transparent phone case, scissor, glue, penknife and the pattern papers
  • Take the transparent phone case and the pattern papers, and then cut the pattern papers following the shape and the size of the case
  • Glue the inside of the case and stick the pattern papers
  • Cut the pattern paper in camera section with penknife so that will be neat
  • Let's be creative, you could combine a lot of pattern papers or change the pattern papers once a week
  • Done!
2. Studs & shimmering phone Case
  • Let me remind you to buy the studs which do not have the sharp edges behind but it's flat
  • Take the phone case, acrylic paint and the brush, glue, studs, and the shimmering thing, I still dunno the name of that things
  • Take the phone case and then paint it with acrylic paint, I suggest Gold/Gold Glitter Color, but you could use the colors of your choice, wait till it dry
  • Glue the studs, the shimmering one, or anything that you want to add to spice up your phone case
  • Wait till it dry and you're done
3. Colorful tape for my phone
The most easiest
  • Take the phone case, tapes and the scissor
  • Tape the phone case neatly with your colorful tape, or pattern tape and using scissor cut the tape
  • Cut the tape in the camera section or another part like camera with scissor or penknife
Thank you for viewing, I'll see you later on the next post #bad #mood
sorry for bad quality picture...
xoxo,Della
Twitter : @DellaCNapitu
Instagram : @dellachristina

No comments:

Post a Comment