Thursday, May 29, 2014

DIY : Quote Pillows


Hi Guys, Dells here, well it's not cute, but just call me Dells.Okay today I wanna to be showing you guys how to make Quote Pillows, I've told you before, that I'm obsess with pillows right now, and I don't know why.. And before we started, I remind you this blog will closed/inactive on Sunday, June 1st until Friday 6th cause I have Final Semester Exam. So I need to study.
Okay so before I'm telling you guys, how to make Quote Pillows, let we prepare all the materials
And here  is the materials, Aha!!! Well I like to saying word such as, Aha, Aye, In love. Yeah,
Okay let's get started.....
All you need :

  • Simple Pillow, the color of your choosing 
  • Fabric Marker, the color of your choosing
  • Ruler Letters, well I don't know the name actually, the ruler with the alphabet/letters on it, or must Google it
  • Your favorite Quote or wise word, or you have your own quote/wise word or whatever, the point is that is the sentence 
Okay that's so easy to make it, and what we are waiting for, let's get started, 
  • Take your pillow and the ruler letters, and fabric marker 
  • Write your quote/wise word on the pillows using fabric marker and the ruler neatly
  • You're done
Easy isn't it? So I'll doing this DIY too, but I don't know, is this working or nah, cause I can't do something neatly, yeah. I'll using the quote : "You make me happy when skies are grays" 
So let me see your Pillows, with #quotepillowswithdells and I'll do shout out for you guys
Thank you for viewing... Ilysm guys
Follow me on :
Twitter : @DellaCNapitu
Instagram : @dellachristina
xoxo, Della 

1 comment:

  1. Hey bae. I got your DM this morning. Are you kidding me???? Your blog is awesome. My blog doesn't even contain pictures. Okay I admit ,my blog kinda sucks. This is amazing

    ReplyDelete