Monday, May 26, 2014

Fact and Profile of Della [Draw my life]

Hi Guys, Della come back with the newest post. So on this post, i wanna to be showing my profile and fact about me. Cause we have spent a lot of time together, so i thought that, must be better if you know me so well. Okay, so let's get started.

Hahaha, that's one of  my edits, um don't judge
So guys let's get started with ma profile...
  • My full name is : Della Christina Napitu [to read : Della Christina (as usual) naa-peee-tue] well, i know, sounds weird but that's my family name. 
  • I was born on, Medan, Indonesia December 20, 2001, so that's why my middle name is Christina = Christmas and Della means DEsember LAhir [Indonesian language (born on December) look at the letters  that i have been underlined] [didn't get it? yeah it's hard to explain cause it's using Indonesian language]
  • You don't know where Indonesia is? Indonesia located between 2 continents, Continent Asia and Continent Australia, near Singapore and Australia. Located at longitude, Zero degrees. Only have 2 seasons: Rainy season and summer. No snow. 
  • My father's name is : T.Napitu, at my country, that's rude to tell the parents name to other, so we use the initials. My mother's name is : E.Aritonang/Mrs.Napitu. I have two sister : (Putri[22 years old] & Tia [19 Years old])
  • I'm going to Immanuel Junior High School 
  • My father is a soldier and my mother is a housewife.
  • Anything that you wanted to know about me, comment below
Ma fact :
  • I'm in love with edits using picsart, if you guys wanna know how to edit, let me know it, and I'll make new label : How to edit, but if nobody want it, i'm not gonna make that label
  • Sam Claflin, Liam Hemsworth, Alexander, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner is my bae;;*
  • I love dog very much
  • This is my third blog,
  • I'm Christian Protestant 
  • I like to dreaming
  • One day, I'll move to LA;D
  • I'm Motavotar 
  • Anything that you wanted to know about me/my fact... comment it below
Okay guys, so that's all i could tell you about my profile and my fact. I'll see you later, at the next post. Bye.
xoxo,Della

No comments:

Post a Comment