Saturday, May 31, 2014

Della's Random things favorite

Hi Guys!!!! So I went to the mall like 4 hours ago. And I buy some random things that I love so much, cause it's cute and much much amazing. So let's get started.......

Ignore my face x_x


1. New Hair bangs/pony!!!! Aye!!!!!!
So guys... actually I went to mall 4 hours ago, just for going to saloon to cut my long bangs/pony. But I saw some random things so I thought It's cute if I have that things. Yeah.. cause on Monday, June 2nd I'll going to have Final Semester test, so I decided to cut out my long bangs/pony. And I feel like I'm back to kiddie time cause the saloon cut my pony so shorts. I'm just like coming back to kiddie time/childhood. But yeah that's okay. I think that I'm looking cute and awesome, (I think)

2. Mocking Jay Bird Necklace
Oh my God, I'm freaking shock when I saw this most amazing things at the mall. Yeah, I like Hunger games so much...... And I wish I'm people who became the part of that movie, yeah you should check out my draw my life post, There's something fact about me and that's always true, "I like to dreaming". Well my besties Dona a.k.a Regina so freaking jealous when I showed the necklace to her. Shh... she love Gale very much. #me #too

3. Mac Blush on + Little cutie blush
This is so  much-much amazing + adorable + awesome + gorgeous, obviously. I like something peachy, and it has the most beautiful color for me. When you apply it to your cheeks, Bang!!! The soft pink a.k.a peachy color so much smooth and soft. Make you cheeks looking great and beautiful. Oh my God, I'm in love with this,,,.

4. Cute Album Photo
Aw... this is so cute. I love something white, and something fat. Yeah. I'm in love with that fat and cute bear. And I dunno, why I pick this, although I know, I don't have a lot of photos. So why I need album. Yeah but the only reason is, that bear so cute. And the album, much much adorable.

5. Random Printed Legging
Gee........... Do you remember, when I said, I loved something colorful. If you remember, of course you know why I bought this legging. Yeah, cause it's colorful. And I love that printed picture, cute and skinny, suitable for my boots/high top converse.

So guys, that's all for today, and I'll see you later on, Saturday, June 7th.. I'll miss you guys, so much. Ilysm.
Follow me on :
Twitter : @DellaCNapitu
Instagram : @dellachristina

xoxo, Della

No comments:

Post a Comment