Thursday, May 29, 2014

Summer Collections, May Hauls and May Favorites


Hey ho, hey ho, it's home from work I go, la la la la hey ho, hey ho, hey ho, hey ho. Hold on!!! Wait the minute, this is not the snow white and the seven dwarfs right? Sorry childhood. And guys!!! I just changed the background of my blog today, Oh My God!! but, Is that pretty good or so-so, I think that is so gorgeous and cute and whatever... So guys for today post I wanna to be showing you guys, my summer hauls collection and may favorite... Actually the Youtubers doing this but know, blogger doing the same too. So I and my mom went to the shopping yesterday, and I just got some new hauls and summer collection, but that's not very many. So I decided to telling you guys, what is my favorite stuffs on May. So come on, just let get started ....
So for my Summer Collection are number : 1,4,6, okay Come on, let's get started
For my summer collections...

1. Peace dark blue crop top
Summer is coming, so I start with this crop top. Actually my sister, Putri[Look the older post, "draw my life"] in Bandung,Indonesia [One of the city of Indonesia, you can Google it] sent it to me like three days ago, and I fell in love with this when I opened the pack and bang!! Oh my god!!! this is so much much adorable and very match/suitable for summer. And I love something blue actually. I just fell stupid on that time, cause I hugged that and brought that where ever I go. Yeah that's stupid

4. Dream of the seas denim bag
Aye, this is so much much awesome. I went shopping and found this cutest bag for summer. And it has the quote : Dream of the Seas. Yes..... As usual, I'm in love with this. Very match/suitable for summer, so I think summer is coming and this cute little thing may be one of my favorite summer things. Love it... love it.... love it!!!

6. Bleach Ripped Short
This is crazy!!! This is inspire me to make the post "DIY Bleached and Ripped Jeans" When I used this, I feel like I'm the coolest people in (my dream) the world. Yeah this is so stylish and so swag. For summer, I can imagine something crazy,swag and stylish thing than this bleached ripped short

So for my May Hauls are number : 2,3,7

2. Thailand Elephants Bag
So my cousin went to Thailand and she gave me the bag, and it's has a picture of elephants. So cute, It's can carry on my phone, money, jewelry or anything, that bag is small enough, but I love that, cause something small is cute #for #me. That bag color is red. And of course this bag so practical. So much Adorable.

3. Cute mouse computer and mouse pad
So I found this little cute mouse when I looked around and remembered that my mouse was broke, so I was asking my mom to buy the new mouse. And when I was looking for the mouse, I saw this cute little thing, well may be I'm obsess with the small thing or such as little thing. So the mouse and the pad mouse have the same picture. The picture of cute monster and it's colorful. And I like something colorful

7. Swag Logo white top
So I bought this swag white top. That's actually the brand logo of beer at my country. So that's so much swag... and I fell in love when the first time I saw it. My sister has the same one like me #twin. And I bought this on the beginning of may and I used this a lot on May. Actually this is my May favorite.

May Favorites are numbers : 8 & 9

8. Pink simple socks
I know spring is hot, and summer is hotter that spring, but when I sleep I always use Air conditioner/ AC. And I can't sleep without AC. But yeah, that's very cool on the midnight, and on march I decide to buy the new socks to keep my feet warm. I like that soft pink color and that's simple but cute. Actually I bought another, but the pink simple socks are my favorite.

9. Cute pink piggy
Hahaha.. Piggy, One of my favorite, That's actually my sister's piggy, but she is in Bandung, so I like to hug that big piggy, when I want to sleep, replacing bolsters. Soft, cute and something pink, well pink actually not one of my favorite color, but pink is awesome.

So that's only I could telling you guys about Summer Collections, May Hauls and May Favorite. hope you guys enjoy it, like it and comment below if you guys any request and follow me on:
Twitter : @DellaCNapitu
Instagram : @dellachristina
Open follow back until June 1st Hurry!!!
#SummerCollections #Hauls #May
xoxo, Della


No comments:

Post a Comment